Explore the best travel and honeymoon agents in Cape Town and the Western Cape. These local travel agents will help you put together the most unforgettable experience.
During this changing world, traveling is becoming more complex. Trust and personal advice have therefore become essential when planning a trip. Gisela and her dedicated team are your Boutique Travel Experts for Southern Africa. Our promise: to create authentic, carefully prepared journeys that will make you fall in love with Africa. We are here for you: before, during and after your trip.
Get beyond the “look and see” tours and into the real Southern Africa. See the countries through the eyes of locals and make meaningful connections. Become part of the loyal global travel community of African Twist Travel.
We know that organising a wedding can be stressful. Let us handle the individual travel arrangements of your wedding guests and your honeymoon and relieve yourself from all the unnecessary stress with travel bookings. We’ll take care of all the finer details and you can relax knowing we have secured you the best available price and are at your side, every step of the way.
We speak your language: English, Swiss German, German and Swedish. During your trip we are on standby 24/7 for absolute peace of mind. Be prepared to be moved.
I would 100% suggest African Twist Travel. I recommend these lovely ladies to all of my international clients. My clients fly in from all over the world and they all have very different schedules to work with, and Gisela and her team have always been there to handle all the questions and concerns they have. I have only had positive feedback and can’t recommend them enough. – Cara, The Mosaic Wedding Company
I specialise in luxury travel, particularly cruises. My passion and fields of expertise are tailor-made honeymoons and family vacations. My love for travel has taken me to Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Bali, the UK, Spain, France, Italy,Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, USA, Mauritius, Zanzibar, Seychelles, United Arab Emirates.
Ensuring my clients’ travel dreams come true and treating each one with the utmost care and professionalism are some of my daily goals. I pride myself on delivering a personalised service beyond expectation and consider my returning clients and referrals to be my greatest affirmation. See – Top Honeymoon Destinations
Thank you to Anel for organising the trip of our dreams to Zanzibar! Beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of! Everything was perfect and absolutely nothing went wrong. We couldn’t be more happier with the 5 star treatment we have been receiving. Thank you Anel for making this possible!! – Pearl Page
Our tips: Book your travel agent
Meet Cape Town’s top travel and honeymoon agents.
While you can easily do your research on the internet and plan your own flights and hotel rooms, making use of the services of a travel and honeymoon specialist come with a lot of advantages:
• Valuable up-to-date information. The internet does not always tell the truth. Travel agents have direct connections all over the globe with other travel experts and will be able to give you the ins and outs of all destinations.
• Insight and experience. They travel extensively themselves and can recommend fantastic destination options with their pros and cons so that you can make an informed decision.
• Benefits and upgrades. They are directly in contact with your airline and honeymoon destination/resort agent and will be the first to know and take advantage of any upgrades/specials available.
• Tailored and personal service. Honeymoon travel agents love what they do and is more than happy to work behind the scenes to ensure you receive tailored package options, the absolute best service and have an unforgettable experience.
• Saving you from possible travel disasters. If flights get cancelled short-notice or you need to change your plans suddenly, a travel agents will be the first to know and take the tedious job of changing your travel itinerary out of your hands. They also have 24 hour access to agents that will be able to assist when you need it the most or in an emergency situation.
• Saving you time and money. Outsourcing your honeymoon to a travel agent gives you valuable time to focus on your wedding planning. It will give you the peace of mind that every detail pertaining to your trip is taken care of.